2020 APRIL/ May classes
8 Weeks of Classes
CLASS DATES ARE ON HOLD AT THIS TIME…
PENDING COMPLETION OF
PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED CLASSES.
Registration for your junior golfer in the First tee of Greater Ocala 2020 april / May golf classes Is now openclasses will be offered on monday, tuesday, and saturday, for 8 Weeks.
the cost will be $160.00 per junior For the “PLAYER, PAR and BIRDIE CLASSES” and $120.oo for THE PEE-WEE (Target) CLASSES.
there are 50% partial scholarships available and requests are made on the registration form.
levels: Pee wee, player, par, birdie, eagle and ace!
From age 5 through 17, youth progress through different levels by demonstrating The First Tee Nine Core Values, Golf Skills as well as passing an end of the season assessment. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level. The pinnacle of The First Tee is moving through all of the levels all the way up to Ace!
- Pee-Wee (Target) (Minimum 5 years old – up to 7 years old)
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – First timer participants and beginners learn the game of golf and The First Tee’s Code of Conduct and Nine Core Values.
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
- Eagle (recommended minimum age 13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning.
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Setting goals in both golf and education and learn how to give back to the community.
MONDAYs – ocala golf club – Starting April 6th
Ocala Golf Club Pee Wee 3:30 p to 4:00 PM PLAYer 4:15 to 5:30 PM -
TUESDAYs – ocala golf club – Starting april 7th
Ocala Golf Club Par and Birdie 4:00 to 5:15 PM
SATURDAYs – Ocala Golf Club – starting april 11th
Ocala Golf Club Pee Wee 10:15 to 10:45 AM PLAYer and Par 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM